2013 will mark the 7th successful season for Madison Multisport. Prepare to reach your personal multisport goals by joining the tradition of the Madison Multisport Team.
Over the past six years, Madison Multisport has become the premier coaching and training opportunity in the Madison area. With Madison Multisport you are assured an experienced, USA Triathlon certified coach, a training plan designed to help you reach your goals, and dedicated training partners for motivation and support.
The Madison Multisport team is comprised of individuals who desire to reach their personal goals in triathlon and in life, and are committed to these pursuits and those of their teammates. All ages, abilities and athletic experience are welcome. Our team is filled with fun, motivated, inspiring and enthusiastic athletes from triathlon newbies to seasoned veterans.
- Complete daily training plan designed to help you reach your individual goals
- Group workouts each week to offer team support and encouragement
- Unlimited access to your coach at all coached group training sessions
- Swim, bike and run specific skill workouts to help you be efficient and smooth
- Organized team destination race weekend(s)
- Special events and training with guest coaches and experts (ie: nutrition, bike mechanics, strength training, etc)
- End of season awards party for athletes committed to a 3 month membership
- Winning team atmosphere where teammates motivate you to reach your individual goals
- Madison Multisport Team clothing and gear (we look like a team!)
- Accomplished 6-year track record in the Madison triathlon community
- Team volunteer opportunities to give back to our active community
- Sponsor discounts at local events, local stores and on national brands
- Multiple team social events throughout the year
Enhance your training and performance with group workouts that include:
- Endurance, strength and technique work in all three disciplines (swim/bike/run)
- Core and plyometric strengthening exercises
- Workouts focused on sport-specific training and race day preparation
- Transition practice, race simulations and open water swim sessions
Imagine completing your next triathlon with efficient transitions, a focused mindset, and a satisfying, breakthrough performance. You can do it when you train with Coach Cindi and the Madison Multisport Team.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Be a member of the Madison Multisport Team for just $220/month. This includes everything from expert coaching, group training, sponsor discounts, team support, and a personal pathway to fitness and success.
A 3 month minimum commitment is required (full calendar months only). This includes a FREE 1-on-1 athlete assessment and goal setting session with Coach Cindi ($65value).
- Start by March 1st with a 6 month minimum commitment and receive an additional 1-on-1 session for free.
- Pay in full for a 9 month commitment (Jan-Sept) and get your final month FREE!
- If the fees do not fit within your family budget, please contact Coach Cindi to discuss.
- Team practice schedule includes 5-7 workouts each week
- Tuesday: 9:00am or 6:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00am or 6:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 7:30am
- Additional sessions offered as needed to meet the needs of our athletes
We have been seen swimming in Lake Monona, Lake Wingra and Devils Lake; running at the UW Arboretum, Pheasant Branch Conservancy, and the Verona Track; and cycling on roads shared with Ironman Wisconsin, Verona Triterium and Centurion Cycling.
Coached group training sessions run from January through September. Personalized programs run year-round. Start at any time! Contact Coach Cindi for more information or to get started with Madison Multisport.